Ang aking unang blog

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Paboritong Linya sa kanta ng Firehouse

With every kiss our love is like brand new
And every star up in the sky was made for me and you
Still we both know that the road is long
We know that we could be together because our love is strong

I've finally found the love of a lifetime
A Love to last my whole life through

.....

When I look into you eyes
I can see how much I love you
And it makes me realize
When I look into your eyes
I see all my dreams come true
When I look into your eyes

6 Comments:

At 3:16 AM, Blogger Ealden EscaƱan said...

keso :P

 
At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ayos ah, after ng firewall.. firehouse naman

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger qroon said...

yeah, at ang paborito nyang browser eh firefox :P

inlapi si jon :))

 
At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mahilig talaga sa fire si jon... mahilig sa maiinit..

 
At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

at ang favorite nyang banda ay THE FIRE

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger lheeanne said...

hmmmm... diko alam ang sasabihin ko baka masunog ako sa dami ng fire...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home